This guide will help you configure ImperialNIC servers on your Apple iMac or MacBook. This will allow you to access any domains on the Imperial Internet. This guide was created for macOS/OS X but other operating systems likely follow a similar configuration.
- Open System Preferences from the Apple Menu.
- Select the Network control panel.
- Choose your network from the sidebar, it’s likely “Wi-Fi” or “Ethernet” for example, and will say Connected with a green symbol below it.
- Click the Advanced button in the lower right-hand corner.
- Choose the “DNS” tab at the top of the window.
- Select any DNS server and click the – (minus button) to remove them, repeat until there are none left. When the list is empty continue.
- Click + (plus button) and enter these IP addresses:
- Click the OK button when finished, and click Apply to make the changes take effect.
You should now be connected to our network! You can now browse our sites, why not check out our forum at forum.sea?