This guide will help you configure our servers on your Android device. Because of limitations with the Android operating system, DNS changes in the operating system itself can only take place on WiFi connections. We are currently developing a guide on how to connect to our network over a mobile network.
Make sure you are connected to the WiFi network you wish to use our services on before proceeding.
- Open the Settings app.
- Towards the bottom, select the “About phone” (or “About tablet”) menu.
- Click the “Status” sub-menu to see more information.
- Make note of the “IP Address” of your phone. (You may have more than 1, you’ll need the IPv4 address. This address usually looks something like “192.168.1.xxx”)
- Go back to the Settings homepage.
- Navigate to Wi-Fi settings (generally the first option in Settings)
- Press and hold on your Wi-Fi network. Click “Modify Network”.
- Click “Advanced Options” to see more settings.
- Change “IP Settings” from “DHCP” to “Static”
- Enter the following information:
- IP Address: The IP Address we found in Step 4.
- Gateway: This probably filled in automatically after entering an IP address. If not, you should enter the gateway of your router. This is usually either 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 (the first 3 blocks will match the first 3 blocks of the IP Address we just entered above)
- Network Prefix Length: 24
- DNS 1: 22.214.171.124
- DNS 2: 126.96.36.199
- Press Save.
You should now be connected to our network! Connecting to .sea domains will only work on this WiFi connection, we are currently looking into workarounds (and will update this guide accordingly).
You can now browse our sites, why not check out our forum at forum.sea?